Monday, December 15, 2008

Closing Statements

And so this class ends as I slide a folder underneath the office door like I’m part of a heist. What a great way to end it: as randomly as it began for me. It feels almost surreal that I will never get to experience this class again, and it saddens me. I really enjoyed everyone’s company and will remember some of the great discussions that we had. I hope that all of you take the time to continue the blogs. I myself find that I enjoy talking about whatever I want without interruption. We all know how much I like to talk, but I digress. This class was a lot of fun, and I will take a lot of its lessons with me. I believe that we now have a better power to persuade, and I might go far enough to consider this one of my new talents. I have discovered my writing style, and I feel confident after completing a paper. Confidence is something that used to lack in the completion of a writing assignment, so that last part is pretty significant in my book. I learned the rules, and then was told it was okay, and beneficial to break them. How cool is that? Very cool! I wonder if it is still a bad rhetorical question if you answer it…. Apparently the one thing I didn’t learn in this class is how to avoid provoking your teacher’s pet peeve. Well, just letting you know that Frank the Platypus will remain open and somewhat updated in the near future, and I pressure you all to do the same. If not, good luck with your futures, class, and if I don’t see you have a good life!

No comments: